Companies must take corrective actions in time in order to prevent insolvency. Companies’ top management needs turnaround and they must give their full commitment to strategic decisions, operational restructuring and approach to improve financial situation.
Companies facing liquidity and earning problems must ask themselves several critical questions:
- How can we stop or prevent drop in performance?
- How can we generate cash, save costs and increase revenue quickly?
- How can we improve performance?
- How can we grow business once the turnaround is done?
- How can we improve organization to handle future challenges?
Key Consulting is helping clients to define actions for short-term recovery and execute preparation for long-term sustainable turnaround into a profitable business ready to meet its future challenges. We provide hand in hand with our clients an in-depth analysis of a company’s strengths and weaknesses, and assist with development of a clear strategy for moving forward.